Friday 1 February 2013

Surprise Surprise Suprise!

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!!!

Guess what? I received a call just now. It's from Johor. I'm going for 2nd interview by their General Manager!

It will be a day trip after chinese new year. Air tickets paid by them, of course!

What is my feeling right now? Hmm... how to describe... I AM TOTALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT!

Four and a half years ago, I had almost the same feeling like what I experience right now.  But this time is a bit different.  I have a four years experience in my hand.  This new place is going to upgrade me to a Senior level which my current one can't.

To go into detail? Not now because I need to go home hang my wet bedsheet and pick up Baby Karen. 

Happy happy today. Wanna have a pre-celebration later. Hehe.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a
reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my
own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.
I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!
Here is my weblog :: ikea furniture assembly service