Friday 18 January 2013

Sick

Since last week, I have some giddiness when I lay down on my bed at night.  I thought maybe I have problem with blood sugar that cause me giddy. Then the symptom starts to attack early morning. There was one morning where I have to support my hand on the wall to avoid me from falling down.

I started to worry about my health then.

Two days ago, when I was doing Karen's laundry at home, suddenly I didn't feel well.  All the things I see were moving around. My head was spinning like mad.  I had to use my hands to hold against the wall & washing machine to support my body. I felt like vomitting.  I had cold sweat coming out from my face. I felt cold.  

Something was not right. First thing came into my mind was Karen. I told myself that I must go to see doctor now because I still need to take care of Karen that night.  Hubby was out of town for company trip.  I must get well.

I rested for a while at the sofa. Then pulled up my strength to get into the car and started driving to clinic despite I still had some giddiness in me.

After the doctor diagnosed me, he said I had ear balancing problem.  He gave me some medicine and it will cure me.  Where I get this ear balancing problem is unsure.   I might got it during traveling by airplane / ship. Or there is a bacteria infection inside.

After I reached home, I ate my medicine and vomited everything out.  I retake my medicine again and went to sleep.  I felt better after waking up.

To end my curiosity, I did some research in the internet.  Brain giddiness can be also caused by brain tumour.  Hopefully I just had some ear infection and not a tumour in there. Touch wood and god bless me.

If YOU are reading this
If there's anything happen to me, please take good care of Karen for me.  I love her more than anything.  Please let her know she has a mother who loves her very much.




No comments: