Thursday 22 May 2008

Officially offered

Good news!

New company's HR called me this morning. Though I'm not that satisfy with the salary they offered me, but if compared to Kuching market, not bad liaw la...

Moreover, I just work for 1 and a half year... Nothing special... Still a freshies and exploring myself in a different line.

But the best part is, I'm entitled for 22 days Annual Leave! Damn my current stupid company, give me only 14 days. Now I left only 2.5 days. Want to take leave also need to think twice.

They will courier me the offer letter within these few days. Hopefully I receive the letter this weekend so that I can hand in my resignation letter on Monday, 26 May 2008.

Haiz. Gonna get myself ready for the BIG SHOT interview xD

3 comments:

古小玉 said...

Congrat, hope u will very success in the new job.

fufu said...

cool!!

Shen said...

Thanks!! Muuahhhhh!!