Friday 15 August 2008

Car meter spoil?

There is one lady from my workplace, who couldn't pronounce words correctly.

Everytime she talks to me, I need to "ha?" few times before I understand what she is trying to convey.

She pronouces:

"Chan" as "Chuen"
"Extraction" as "Extrapsion"
"Email" as "Emil"
"Test" as "Text"
"Maintenance" as "Mainance"

... etc.

Today, she told Boyfy that she needs caliper. After few minutes, Boyfy only can figure out she actually asking for Kanebo!!

Why not she says "catepillar"?

So that I can give her this!



She doesn't know how to differentiate between a scrap form and a Manual Shop Floor Form after working here for more than 6 months.

And she always talk to me as if she is very terror like that, yet she think "kosong".

You know what she told me last week?

She says she drives down from Ipoh to Johor with only 80 km/hr.

Feeling amazed, I asked her why doesn't she feel boring driving at that speed (I was trying to tell her she's driving wayyyy to slowww!!)

Her answer was:

"No lah... where got slow. I tell you, when you drive at 80 km/hr with lots of cars around you, you feel slow. But when you are driving for one/two hour at 80km/hr, your car will become faster. "

Hello? Sure or not?

The 80km/hr stated in her meter box is fake one is it? Don't tell me after driving 80km/hr for one hour your car can go 90-100 km every hour (with the meter showing 80km/hr)?

Your car meter spoil is it?







Maybe your car meter box not spoil, but your brain....

=_=!!!

Talk to her really "ki si lang" (Hokkien: angry till die)!

No comments: