Tuesday 19 August 2008

My Blink Blink

Blogging from hell now. Too glad that this week would be my last week working night shift. Ohhlalaaa...

I requested from my boss to release me 5 days earlier so that I could report for duty on the 8th Sep.

Count down to my last day would be: 14 days!!

Then I'll disappear myself from this place. Forever.

And the best part is I'm leaving for Taiwan this Thursday. I made a mistake. I'm not going to KaoShiung la... I'm going to Taipei - the capital of Taiwan!!! I've already exchange some Taiwan Yen. The worry part is I couldn't control myself in Taiwan only. Pretty clothes, accessaries, belts, hair pins, necklaces, shoes, boots...

Took few pics of my blink blink accessaries few months ago.

Blink Blink Tiara




Bought this plastic cheapy tiara at SG$2 @Bugis Junction two years ago. I bought this tiara because I had rebonding hair during that time and thinking of fixing a tiara on my hair so that I look like a princess. Perasan betul. Anyway, I never wore it before >_<


Blink Blink Butterfly Clip



This is my butterfly charm. I called it charm because I believe it brings me lucks. Me so superticious eh...? I don't wear this clip to everywhere I go. I only wear it to places I feel important, such as dinner, and especially interviews!! I feel secure with that yellow butterfly sticking my head.
I bought this butterfly clip at Travillion, Kuching. I bought it around RM6-7 only in year 2006 (if I'm not mistaken).
I *heart* this butterfly charm very muchhh...


Blink Blink Flower Pin



Paise ah... This photo cannot see the pin properly. I bought this at Jusco Tebrau in early year 2007. Very expensive wo. Cost me RM20++



Ribbon Pin



Used to wear this pin during my training in Batam. I quit using this pin after I straighten my fringe. I bought it @Bugis Junction at SG$1 each. I bought two ribbon pins during that time. Another one is using monogram fabric with LV logo.

Ok. Till here then. This is not the end of my blink blink stuffs. Will post up more soon after I've upload. Dada~

1 comment:

古小玉 said...

Wah, good lar, can leave early. I m sure u mood now is like the happy duck swimming in the pond. :p. Since u going to Taiwan for your vacation soon, I just wish u will have a nice trip and don't forget to show me all the beautiful & sexy photos u shoot in Taiwan. tar tar!