Friday 16 May 2008

Double Combo Destruction Day

Last night was a total destruct. Double combo destruction.

Management was jumping like crazy this morning. Haha...

All my bosses had to take heart attack pills after reading the email I sent out.

QC failed our lots as if they had diarrhea.... keep on failing lot after lot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Crazy!


My counter part, my boss counter part and their operators kena basuh by Management today. After soaking inside IPA to kill all the germs, few hours inside clorox, and being spin dry with excessive high temperature, I think they should be quite clean now.

Me bad la... people kena taruh I still make fun and tell cleaning story. But I only laugh behind. Hehe ;D

I think my boss, my boss's boss, and my boss's boss's boss need to pile up a few more bottles of heart attack pills after they received my resignation letter.

The initial plan is 5 supervisors to take care of 6 processes. Currently my shift has only 3, until I need to stretch my arms and legs just to take care of three processes, which consist not less than 240 operators, 6 line leaders and 12 mentors. (Uhhh... the longest sentence in my whole life!)

Unfortunately, the $$$ I got every month still the same. And the way management gives increment also very stingy. Yet, I need to blog in a curi curi manner because Management cut off our internet service in office ;(

This is totally against the Novartis code of conduct...


My brother is going to bring his African Beauty to Johor so that I can take care (or torture?) of her when he's out of Malaysia. My parents are going to travel from KL to Johor with him... yea yea.... I can meet my parents and my brother at the same time...

Four of us seldom go travelling together after dad takes over grandpa's business 5 years ago. I planned to bring them to the SG since my brother never been there yet. I will bring them there on Wesak Day to get the feeling how sardine fish feels inside that tiny can.

Sometimes I feel pity for Singaporeans. The world is so big, yet they are stucked inside that tiny cage. When their gov says EAT, they have to do EAT. When gov says SHIT, then they have to SHIT. Even if gov says NAKED, then all of them need to undress themself. Haiz....So obedient...just like my cat Dolly ;)))))

Oppsss... I'm not comparing them with cats ;D

Then all those underage teenagers like to use earphones everywhere they go... I'm wondering whether they get deaf one day or not. Maybe they just want to filter out their parents kiasu nagging bahh.

One naggy example:

"Girl, why didn't you get 1st place this semester ha? I pay so much for your tuition, how come still cannot get 1st place? Do you know how much Aunty Susie's daughter from 11th floor get? She gets 1st place la... You make me so no-face... I don't know how to answer her when we bumped into each other at the lift there, you know? Cannot la... I need to get more tuition classes for you. From now on, you are grounded from going out with friends and playing Maple Story!!!"

Blueeek....
.
.
.
.
.
I think I'm heavily influence by the Sg Drama I watch everyday ;D

No comments: