Sunday 10 August 2008

The story of baby camel and mama camel

Baby camel and mama camel story


I think most of you heard about this story already. I re-script this story to become my own cacat version.

Baby camel: Mama mama, may I ask you some questions?

Mama camel: Sure dear. What do you want to know?

Baby camel: I'm just wondering, why do we have humps hor? (music: my humps, my humps, my humps my humps my humps...)

Mama camel: Well, we are desert animals mah. We need those humps to store water. But sometimes how I wish we can store Heineken inside *drool*

Baby camel: Oh is it? But then how come our legs are so long and our feet are so round leh?

Mama camel: They are meant for us to walk in the desert , dear.

Baby camel: Hmmm... then why are our eyelashes so long? Sometimes I really feel like plucking them when I 'kua beh tiok'(cannot see) my surroundings.

Mama camel: Aduh! Stupid la you! Don't pluck them okay. Later on become blind camel. Desert so windy. They are used to protect our eyes from sand and wind one.

*Mama camel becomes more and more impatient already. Argghhh!*

Baby camel: Yakah? But then mama mama, if really our humps is to store water, long legs for walking though the desert and long eyelashes to protect my eyes from sand...

Baby camel: I still have one more question to ask mama.

Mama camel: Yalah... quick say la... I want to go pangsai.

Baby camel: What the hell are we doing in the zoo leh?!!

Mama camel: ... *diarhea*



The moral of this malfunction story of mine is:

Skills, knowledge, abilities and experience are only useful if you are at the right place!

So, where are you now?


-------


The assistant sup who is going to take over my job is terrible.

His ideology is weird.

His implementation is not practical.

The main problem is: He thinks too highly about his capability.

Hello...?? If not because of my resignation, do you think you can sit at my place?

Ahh... don't care la. They already can choose a lousy person to become a Team Leader (without my permission somemore). So choosing another 'handicap' to sit at my place is not a new issue anymore.

Now I understand one thing which my manager told me last time. This is the difference between how a graduate works and how a non-graduate works.

How does a non-graduate work?
Through trouble shooting and experience.

How does a graduate work?
Able to apply analytical skill and good forecasting.

Thank you Boss. This is the best thing I ever learn in this company.





*Sorry about the pun if anyone feels humilated. I just feel that they are choosing the wrong person to be my replacement, that's all. And of cuz, I won't be so angry if they do not use politics at work. I can sense something is going to go very wrong going after I'm gone. I think they are trying to build their own colony inside. Well, actually I shouldn't be making any comments. I should be sitting aside, enjoying the movie of a downturn.*

3 comments:

K9 said...

Haha...nice article of the camel..It's really true to put someone at a right place in the company..Sigh, why my old boss din change me to other position as I'm not too performing at that one..

Hei, I understand what's that feel..well, if you had a lousy boss then it's good that you just sit aside and see it downturn. After all you no longer in that company. Why bother so much.

My old company ACCS oso lidat. Terrible boss and in the end the whole company close shop. All 11 branches close down. Non of my business and it serve him right to be stupid.

Shen said...

I think you misunderstand my meaning already ler.

Both my boss and manager are good people. They really give me good support and I appreciate every advice they have given to me.

But I couldn't stay on at this place anymore although I have two good bosses. I really need to leave this place. It's killing me! Asking a non-qualified person to do my job, I want to see how that person is going to perform.

K9 said...

Haha..then your blog is misleading larr...hahahhh..

scare your boss pecat you last minute isit??hiak hiak..so, when you going to KL??