Sunday 23 January 2011

Bring Back My Bonnie To Me

Listening to this song makes my tears drop.





Dear Bonnie

Where are you?

Do you still remember me?

Do you miss me?

Do you still remember the future we built together?

We are moving to our new house this year.

I'm going to built you a kennel at the back yard.

We will spend every evening together.

You are going to be my faithful obedient watch dog at night.

Remember?

I was planning to bring you for your 3rd injection last weekend.

Where are you now? Are you okay?

Please God, please. Bring back my Bonnie to me.

I'm sure You see everything. You know how I treat Bonnie too. She's just like my soul.

If You need to shorten my life for a few years to exchange Bonnie, please do so.

I just want Bonnie back.

;(







No comments: