Friday 21 January 2011

I'm officially broke : )

I'm officially broke this month. Want to know why?

See what I got for myself this CNY?



Yup, I got it from Poppy Mellow. It is the dress that I posted few days ago. This dress was reserved by a lady. I'm lucky that lady didn't make payment. Else I will not be having this dress for the first day of CNY.

I like the red colour of the satin. I like the lace (it is stretchable). I like every bits and pieces of this dress. Whahaha.. I'm so happy now.


After mum came back from Main Bazaar, she told me she saw a pretty bag there. When mum was there again, she showed me the bag using 3G. Wow, it is really nice. Cheap too.

So this is the bag.







The bag is mine now. Wahahahaha. So happy.

I know, I know. I'm crazy.


That day I told everyone I didn't manage to grab any dress/ clothes for cny.

Now I not only have plenty of clothes, I have two bags too!! First time in my life I have two bags for a new year. Wow. I have too many dresses til the extend I need to post out in FB to sell them away ;D Anyone interested? Add me at Dolly Fashion ya.

In my collection up to date, I have 6 dresses (5 new dresses, 1 worn once). In additional, I have one toga blouse.

I bought myself a cartoon bag last month. It was supposed for CNY one. It is super pretty and trendy that I can't keep anymore. So I wore it to grandpa's birthday last week and to a few occasions like movies and etc. And now that I bought another basket handbag. So I have two bags for CNY ;)

As for foot wear, I'm waiting for my boots to arrive now. Don't know whether they suit me or not because this is the first time I bought shoes online. I understand it is risky, but cheaper mar. I might be going go Hock Lee Centre this weekend to screen whether any shoes on sale.

Kelvin is helping me to buy perfume. Yea, my beloved CK Eternity Summer is finally coming to me. "Come to Mama, I love you."

He bought it cheap. Kuching selling RM292 and he is buying RM262. Damn cheap lar...

He is going to help me scout for sample set. Even cheaper! Omg... crazy liao.

So I'm super duper happy these few days, despite having some troubles at work that cause my heart not pumping very consistently :( It looks like I have to QUIT SHOPPING for 6 months, if I could resist all these temptation ;)

Sorry to say, I might be buying again. I'm in love with this lace skirt. Since my office skirt is 50% worn out, I'm considering whether I should get this one.





I'm planning to get the black one.

What do you think?

No comments: