Monday 24 January 2011

Yes, I bake!

Hubby left Kuching around 2pm for a business trip in KL.

I went home, took out my chef hat and start baking :)

*sound like so pro*

*memalukan*


I started my First master piece around 4pm. Finish at 8pm.


The flower design seems so easy to make. Not easy at all in reality. They tend to crack half way and end up I had to remake again.



Notice the biscuits at the bottom of the picture? Damn ugly right.. that's my master piece :p No one can get such ugly looking cookies except me. No stealing ya.

Lesson learn: Always mix Butter and Sugar together. Weave them until fluffy only add flour.

Else, they crack!


Half way filling up the container.

The small container is for grandma. The big one is mine.



After dinner, I started my Second master piece.

I'm sure everyone saw this cookies before. Almost every houses has them. Why? Easy to make mar. Haha XD


My W960i still can take such good pictures. Good girl.



Do you notice the similarity between Masterpiece I and Masterpiece II?

The Cherries.



The reasons behind for putting cherries on these two type of cookies:
  1. I love to eat cherries.
  2. They look nice on cookies.
  3. One pack of cut cherries cannot use finish. So you will see every kind of my biscuits on top got cherries.
Lame right?

No comments: