Tuesday 5 January 2010

Friend vs Money


Money is the cause of evil.

Money can destroy family and friendship.

I got a friend here.

She owes me money, about hundred plus bucks since May last year.

I think she doesn't intend to give back my money at all.

Called her few times, she said later.

7 months have passed. She hasn't give me back my money. How?

Before her wedding in October, I reminded her. She said later.

So she owed me money to get married.

Then before she gave birth in December, I reminded her again. She said later.

Therefore she owed me money to give birth.

Yesterday was her birthday. I reminded her again. She never replied.

She owed me money to celebrate her birthday.

What the heck is that?

I really feel like cursing her ok.

I told myself, when baby is born, I'm not going to give any presents to her. Im not going to visit her baby. When the baby full moon, I'm not going to attend the party or what-so-ever dinner.

But there is always a dumbass who likes to initiate buy presents for her. I never say I want to join, and that dumbass came and collected money from me.

Then again, I lost my RM 20 for nothing. Bloody holly shit.



2 comments:

K9 said...

I think you should go and eat kao kao and go to the toilet berak kao kao..and use the toilet paper kao kao to chik kha ch'ng kao kao...

and the go back and eat kao kao again...

Repeat this 10 times, she sure pay you back the money.

I'm not responsible if you can't stop berak for following this...^^

Shen said...

@_@"
I don't want to end myself in the hospital le