Tuesday 5 January 2010

First Attempt - Cheese Cake


Guess what is this?

Looks like yogurt right...

But it is not yogurt :D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADA!




"Halowwww..... I am cheese cake."


This is the first time I make a cake. I use "make" because it is not baked.

Actually this cake very easy to make... just mix all the ingredient together then put in the fridge.


So here's my end product *proud*



I love the cheese. If I had pour the gelatine into the cheese earlier, I bet the cheese texture would turn out more solid (which is nicer if compared to lumpy cheese).



Me and my cheese slice.

And of cuz not to forget, my new hair hair too =D

2 comments:

K9 said...

Haha...first reaction. The star on your cheese cake...Haha...

Are you promoting ur cheese cake or ur hair...ROFL...Waahahahahaa

Shen said...

Promoting cake and hair at the same time :D