Tuesday 22 December 2009

Ultimate X'mas Wish


Something not so right.

How come nowadays either I'm so unlucky or God keep on testing me.

My work ar... this problem solved, another problem arises. Sometimes they can even arise at the same time. Until I don't know which one I should focus too.

All problems are urgently need to be solved. Customers keep on ringing me. I change my ringtone so often because I get "lejut" with it everytime I hear it rings.

Last time when no one calls me, I keep on finding opportunity to make my phone rings so that I can hear to ringtone. Damn... now terbalik pulak.

I think I have to go to a place where has no coverage.
Give me peaceeee!!!!







The orange cat is me. The blue mouse is my customer. They point 'gun' on my head.

Say: "I want to retain your 10%. Go and tell your head office."

Sounds more like rompak oh~~~

I tried very hard to become a good decision maker. But looks like I still have a long way to go.

Today when I was driving, I heard the radio announcer asking: "If Santa were to give you a present, what would you ask for?"




If you ask me, I would say:

GIVE ME A GOOD BRAIN









No comments: