Saturday 19 December 2009

Prank Dead?

Dead?


Lala stopped breathing for about 5 minutes yesterday. We thought Lala was dead. His stomach was not moving. No air coming out from his nose. We called his name and kept on moving his body and legs, no response at all.

We confirmed, he is dead.

Lala went for neuter. Doctor Ting told us that he has problem with breathing.

I think he was choked to death.

I pulled him out from the cage (I pulled because he is dead. A dead cat shouldn't have any feelings of pain right?). His right eye was slightly open. I used my hands to close his eyes. He was not moving at all. I carried him like a baby. I brought him to the living room. Calling his name and stroking his fur. He is such a cute and nice cat. How can he died like that? We are the one who brought him for neuter. We 'murdered' him?

While stroking his fur, suddenly there was a kick. He kicked my right hand!! He's alive!! He opened his eyes and meow. Oh God...

He's really alive!

Thank God for sparing his dear little life. He is sleeping next to me now. It's one of the best things that had happened to me.




No comments: