Sunday 14 December 2008

Shopping Maniac

Yay! I'm going shopping later!! Wooohooo!!

I sound crazy, right?

Shopping also that happy.

Teehee.

It's been a long time since I went shopping for clothes lor... Normally if I go, I go alone. Because my mum's free on Monday & Tuesday. And that is when I'm not free at all as Monday & Tuesday are busy workdays for me.

But today, I'm going shopping with Pingu. I'm not sure why she named herself Pingu. But that's a cute name because it sounds like Pi Ku.
(Pi Ku = Batok = Asssss)

Going to bath now. Lalalaaaa~~


This is Shenoeyii twin sister. Her name is Dreamer. She bought this pink flowery dress few weeks ago. Doesn't she look great...? She's going for Christmas carol on Christmas Eve. Anyone wants to join her?

I know I'm annoying. Yeah. Really annoying and crappy.

2 comments:

古小玉 said...

wau...got bonus already iszt ? Got so many $$$ to spend one..? :p

Shen said...

No la... where got bonus. No sales so zero bonus lor. Haha.. Kidding la. I dont go for bonus. I go on KPI one. But of cuz when zero sales, automatically I get lesser points for my KPI. I still have 6 months go to =D
Chinese New Year around the corner lor. Must go and shop shop shop til u drop!