Thursday 11 December 2008

Jam, Jam and Peanut Butter

I went to work 5 mins earlier today. Thinking I can reach workplace earlier.

When I was driving along Jalan Haji Openg, there were many cars. Not like what I expected >_<


Then when I reached Pending roundabout...


Oh dear... how come so many cars?!! Got accident mah?


All cars hardly moved. The traffic got worst until cloud also turn black.


Ti Oo Ooo... Beh Lok Hoooo....



Everyone started to become impatient... cars senget senget already



My wish didn't come true... finally O' God decided to cry...

So bored inside Miss Gold. So I started taking pictures lor... If Ferrari can drive up to 300km/hr also useless if caught in this type of traffic jam.



Whoa... Now only I realise Pending Roundabout so nice. Everyday I drive around this roundabout but never have time to take a close look.


All plants are well maintained

Out of the blue... I saw a person running in the rain. He jumped across the roundabout big drain smiling and ran inside those plants.




Eeee... So eerie ler.



That guy never turned up after 5 mins. Either he pangsai or kena makan by monster already.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to Tabuan Laru Yien Yien last night. And I saw a lot of lunch box. When every time I see lunch box, make me think of BABY!!!!!!

Baby.... see... lunch box... I want bento!!!




Ahhh... so sweet.... this one costs around RM8 ++




Ho ho... burger pulak...




This one nice... price around RM13 ++. Got compartment somemore!!


When to Ngau Kee Department Store on Monday with my parents. I saw Nestle 3in1 Rich selling for RM9.99.



When i went to the counter to pay... the cashier told me it's RM11.40

So I told him I saw the tag there written RM9.99.

He said, "You need to have member card to get this price."

F*cker!

Sorry, I don't mean the cashier. He is innocent and exploit by Ngau Kee.

I feel being cheated!

3 comments:

yingying said...

waaawaaaaaa burger !!!!!!!!i wan!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha. But the compartment is very small. I'm thinking of going back to buy the Hello Kitty one :D

yingying said...

i like hambuger ...look so good o.O