Monday 15 December 2008

Animal Hell Break Loose

Kinda' fuck up with my work. Everyone is like hiding away from me. Why ar? Me so scary meh? Am I that demanding? Huh? I just need their couple of minutes to introduce my product. But they're like... huh... telling me all sort of lies such as "you can find my boss but he's not in la, not free la..." Damn! Some of them even made a jerk out of me despite I'm still new in this line. They shout. They criticize. They made fun of me. But what can I do? Usually, I would smile back and act like nothing had happen. But that's really freak me out, man! I don't know that there are so many weirdo and cruel people in Kuching. One day, I say one day if they need my help, what if I return them this ill treatment?

Ahhh... Whatever. If really one day they need my help, I would either politely "shoooo" them away or treat them super good so that they realize that they had been some kind of animals back then. Yea, I said A-N-I-M-A-L!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei, That's normal worr. That's what Malaysian always do. We also like that, pushing away but not too far if a sales man come and promote you their things.

Go for the more potential customer can talk more would be more better. Did your company make advertisement?

Shen said...

No advertisement as it would create a lot of hassle for the management wor. See how it goes first la... I die liaw. Not Santa Claus coming, but Boss coming to Kuching tomorrow!!