Saturday 6 December 2008

All about Britney Spears

Ever since her first album, Hit Me Baby One More Time, I'm crazy about her. She's pretty. She's sweet. And she had a handsome boyfriend from N'Sync.

I can sing almost all her songs in her first album. To me, they're like ever green.

Britney then broke up with Justin. And turned explicit. She got married with her dancer, Kevin. Gave birth to 2 kids. Kevin left her. And she becomes a bit psycho.

And now, she's back and her reborn is amazing! This is what I want to see in Britney. No more slutty auntie with torn panty hose =D

Introducing her new album Circus song titled Womanizer. Good production. But it's more to techno disco type. But I would still miss her long lost sweet clear voice.

People always criticize Britney for lip sync. Is it true she lost her voice?


No matter you lip sync or not, I love you, Britney. It's good to see you back on stage. I really miss your performance.


Here's something precious to share. It's Little Britney!


I don't care



Britney's childhood sweet heart, Justin Timberlake, 11 yrs old @ Star Search. See the end, he is such a gentleman.



Mickey Mouse Club

Is Justin Timberlake going to become a professional golfer? Hahha!



This one is cute. Justin is trying to date Britney! Lolz!

No comments: