Saturday 22 November 2008

Sunway Craze

During my stay at Shah Alam, my company let me stay in a low budget hotel for 3 weeks! Actually it is unfair for me to say it is a low budget hotel. Because the hotel costs more than RM90 on weekdays and RM100++ on weekends.

The place is so near to Sunway Piramid until I went there every weekend.

On the first night, Weewee aka my bestie and his bf Ah Sing brought me and boyfy to Sunway.




...using car, of course!


Roar!!!

My days at Shah Alam were just like days without legs. I didn't have a car to drive around and it was pretty inconvenient I should say.

But anyway, my bestie always brought me out whenever she could. She drove all the way down from Klang just to spend some times with me. Thanks buddy!


Looking downwards from Sunway Piramid..wow wow... which one I should aim? Pui!!!

I'm so bad xxxxx

Weewee brought me to Sunway Piramid one weekend and we shopped like crazy.

And then I saw this:



Baby!!! I found MONKEY!!!!





This one looks like Yaki ler...hehe.



Weewee also brought me back to her place at Klang and I spent two nights sleeping with her. She brought me to eat their all time famous Bak Kut Teh. Wah... I miss the one located at the Klang Baru shoplots there. Dry Bak Kut Teh is so tempting! And again, I shopped like crazy woman again at Bukit Tinggi Jusco Mall.

Weewee and I were so lucky that day. We managed to grab one cheap tube top.

Guess how much?

RM29.90 discount 80%!!!!! Walauu eh!! We bought it for less than RM6!!!


Weewee used to mention to me that she has a tortoise by the name of Tata.



Tata very cute ler...

With my new handphone, I took pictures almost everywhere I go.

See what I got here:



(Click the picture to enlarge)

This place belongs to my boss. And same goes to the neck tie. Do you notice where he hangs his tie??? He hanged it on the aircon controller compartment lei... Got 5S meh?

Food temptation is everywhere in Sunway Piramid.



They all look so yummy, despite they are actually fake food for advertising purpose.



Who can resist???

And I ate lots of steamboat. KL people like steamboat so much huh?



Actually this shop punya steamboat very lousy ler... There is another one located few lots away from this shop, it tastes better.



And I ate lots of ice creams! Yummy!





So fattening ler.

There is this stall located near to my hotel that sell tong soi.

Boyfy and I went to order.




When the tong soi came, cost us RM2.50 per bowl!! Wow... feel like kena rob daylight lo...



Go back to the previous pic. Click it. And you'll see that those dirty sellers put their price list at the corner of the signboard. The words so small, who can see wor?!!! Damn!

No comments: