Saturday 22 November 2008

Cozy lil' corner in my room

I came back to Kuching end of September.

See who come back also?







WAHAHAHA! It's Miss Gold!



Miss gold came back 6 weeks after I came back.

It's nice driving back my Miss Gold. Powerful and cozy. Sweet.


I spring cleaning my room for two weekends. Cleared away lots of boxes, including my old mags and uni text book.

I also come out with my own small little cozy corner in my room.



It's a bookshelf with some books beneath. The white lamp I bought it from IKEA few years back. I gave it to dad, but it was put aside due to space constraint. I took back the lamp and now it is in my room!



Notice the cute little yellow vehicle beside the lamp?

Not from Tractors Malaysia lar.... I got this toy from some random snacks packet like Ding Dang. I was like 6 or 7 years old that time. I like this toy so much until after it is spoiled, I still keep it. The spring inside loosen and no way I could fixed it back. So now since that my job has something to do with heavy equipments, I decided to put it in my room as decoration.

No comments: