Friday 21 November 2008

When nothing goes right....

Nowadays when I want to blog about something, I need to think three times before I post it to public. Luckily I'm not using my own name to blog.

Really celaka.





Petrol price dropped from RM2.70 to RM2 per litre. My company also drop our mileage claim rate. Guess how much?

It's from 90 cents to 70 cents per km!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! How come drop 20 cents??!!!!



The economy outside is getting worst. Until then, I still have zero sales since I joined in September. How pity am I. Anyway, I did try to catch up with everything that I need to know. I admit that I'm moving slow. But ya know, life is so beautiful. Why do we need to make our life so hard? Life is not just about getting business in and earning lots of money.



Remember,

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

No comments: