Sunday 30 November 2008

Rule # 1 about blogging

Rule # 1 about blogging :-

DO NOT blog about work!! Unless you want to get sue-d or getting a plate of fried sotong home. Haha... Shame on you bastard! Hehe.

Well, I love to blog. I blog about my feelings and my daily monotonous routine which are kinda' boring. I admit that sometimes I blog about work. But not leaking out those confidential information, like what that bastard did. Haha... Serve you right..!

I love to take pictures. But of cuz, not those highly confidential pictures *ahem* (I'm hinting some bastard outside again)

Well, let me show you what kind of pictures I normally take:







Uhhhh... irresistibly cute! I love the way she squats!





And I got a feline friend from my workplace. He is handsome....






.... and FOUR legged.




Tada!







Cute right?



That's my Miss Gold behind.


Am I gonna get sued for showing some random pictures of my workplace??? 666!!!

*666 - learned that from my fav blogger Ringo*

No comments: