Monday 13 October 2008

Start of the week...so busy meh???

Almost 12 and my working attires are not iron yet. Duh...

I've been super busy the whole day. Broke my record for driving more than 120 km. The furthest destination is 9 1/2 mile at Jln Penrisen there. But guess how long it takes for me to drive there from Kuching. Freaking 1 hour, man!!!

Listen carefully, 1 hour to reach 9 1/2 mile, which around 16 km from heart of Kuching. Damn the heavy traffic.

After coming back from work, I did some filling on my mileage. Dinner then continue working. Walau eh... I was like a full time typist after dinner. Type the stupid list of spare parts as requested by KL side.

The story doesn't end here. I still have a whole list of things for me to do tomorrow. Pretty exhausted now. Time for me to hit the sack. Nites!



No comments: