Sunday 12 October 2008

Offline Blog

Offline Blog

14/09/08


Boyfy just gone back. I'm all alone again in the hotel. I feel lonely. All I did is munch away some crackers, sweet prunes, oats and a pack of mini maggie. I know, this is a not so healthy diet.

Today is Mooncake Festival. I still remember last year's Mooncake Festival, I was standing by the window, looking downwards from 16th floor. I was trying to see whether I can see any kids playing lanterns. But I see none. I think kids nowadays are too pampered. I don't think they would like to play with this kind of boring traditional lantern games anymore. Only us, the old ones, know how to appreciate it as they bring us a lot of sweet memories.

I think today would be my last time seeing boyfy until Hari Raya. Boyfy came to see me all the way from JB with my housemate using Miss White. Unfortunately, Miss White encountered with some gangster "road corn" (the orange corn shape road divider) on Saturday morning. Miss White suffered from some broken teeth (bumper chipped off) and eyes popped out (spotlight cover missing lor...!!). Hai... really a misfortune for Boyfy lor as he was the driver during the mishap.

Boyfy brought me to watch movie in the afternoon. We watched Babylone A.D. Nice action movie but the ending is a bit screw up. After that we went to buy some of my daily needs and also my new pair of heels!! Ahh... Don't talk about that stupid fucker ELLE pointed toe pumps anymore. Really fucker. It bites off my toes on my first day of work. Damn it. Yet it costs so expensive. Bloody shoe. I think it would take at least another two weeks for my toes to recover.

Photobucket

So I bought a new pair of shoes. It's Alain Delon (recommended by mum). Cost me RM64 after discount. Aikss... but nevermind la, as long as it won't bite my feet I'm happy already. I'll wear it tomorrow.

After shopping, we went to have Haagen Dazs! Yes, you hear it right, it's Haagen Dazs.

Photobucket

Eating Haagen Dazs is just like having a dream for us. I know you will say both of us either kiam chi poh or sua ku. But it's damn expensive you know... Normal person always eat like that sure bankrupt one.

Photobucket

We were so excited until we taste the ice cream. So so only la. Nothing so special lei. Cheh... all because of White Boss lor.. He kept on "suan" us for not eating Haagen Dazs. Really nothing special wor. Wasting my RM30.

Photobucket
Now you see it...

Photobucket
... now you don't! (Don't get me wrong... the portion is too small for two person!)

Photobucket
I think this one from Tasty Pot taste nicer >_<

In the evening, we went to have steamboat again. This time we went to Chang Qing. They have a wider variety of food. No wonder business so good. We ate and ate and ate. Wah... so satisfying. Yummy... but kinda' unhealty lo. Feeling guilty ler.

No comments: