Friday 24 October 2008

Maple Maniac

It's been a long long time since I played my shenoeyii. If I'm not mistaken, the last time I played is around March/ April when I came back for holiday in Kuching.



If you ask me whether I miss mapling, Yes, I miss mapling. I miss living in my virtual life, so boring and relaxing. However, I'm promise myself not to get involve in mapling as I'm building my career at the moment.


Can't you see I'm always smiling? Hehehe...

I was so obsess with Maple Story after my final year. I even make my own MS wallpaper consists of myself and my maple friends.



I even went to the Cash Shop there and dress up myself. (I don't have any cash to buy those stuffs)


Soldier



Graduate


Bride

...Or go enjoy Spa



...Or trying to imitate another unknown person's outlook.



I was awaken to find one article from Yahoo! news regarding a 'murder' case in Japan.

I don't know that Japanese police are so retarded. Small stupid case like this also want to take up until the whole world know about it. Haha.

No comments: