Friday 31 October 2008

My Naked Wawa

Guess what I have been up to these few days???


Working out on my super crazy job loh. Til then, I still not sure whether this is the right move. Boss is coming over next week and I'm like a crazy person, planning his schedule. Besides, I also need to tackle my wicked colleague. Haiz. Wasting my time only. He put me aeroplane yesterday. Celaka! This job is really stressing me out. Basically the job is easy and flexible. But carry a lot of stress. I hate seeing the words "consultant", "perunding", "electrical" and "engineering". You see my face and you'll understand how much "bitter" I've gone through.



I think I'm gaining weight. I've been eating a lot since come back from KL. Really have to put a big full stop to it. And CNY is around the corner. Have to keep myself pretty and fit. Oh ya, forgot to tell ya guys that I won't be celebrating CNY this coming new year. Reason? Follow up with my next post and you'll know.



Kuching is a nice place too stay. But I spent 1/3 of my time looking at my monitor. This is damn not healthy. Really need to do something about it. Haiz.




I started to get addicted to games again. Currently I'm playing Wawa. Do not need to download anything. Only need to register and start playing games with your friends!



I only start playing yesterday. In order to earn more gold to buy nice equipments, I need to stay naked for a while before I can buy a nice attires.

This is shenoyii - the naked wawa

Cute ma?

No comments: