Friday 24 October 2008

Recession...tiam lor...

Everyday, I hear people telling recession stories.

Recession here... Recession there... Hai...

Bank of Scotland closed down. Imagine you put your "guan chai ben" (translation: Coffin saving) with Bank of Scotland and one morning you wake up and found out that you cannot die. Hai...

There are a lot of companies in Sg closing down and going to retrench most of the Msian working there. Luckily I'm still with Msia =)

And I heard there's a semiconductor manufacturing plant in Kuching loves to kick out their old staffs and hire new staffs in. We cannot say they are cunning. You have to understand, everyone is trying to tie down their tummy lo... Hai...

Anyway, I still feel lucky living in Msia as the recession will not affect us much. At least, you are still working, you are still paying your loans, you are still eating like nothing had happen... And the best part is,

I'm with SIME DARBY!!!

No comments: