Saturday 9 August 2008

Tada!

I did something to my hair during my last trip back to Kuching.
I went and perm my hair (again!)


Photobucket
Before perming


Photobucket
With all the gulung gulung on my hair


I noticed that the accessories they used this time are totally different from what I experienced. June(the tauke nioh) told me that this is called Kong Chi Juan.


Photobucket
I look very aunty right?


Photobucket
Done with my fringe


Photobucket
Applying treatment for my fringe and checking my hair status ;)


Photobucket
Wow!


So, wanna see the result of the perm?











Tada!


Photobucket
Sorry I got to edit these pix because they appeared to be a bit blur and dark


Photobucket



A lot of vain pix after this... Please click close if you cannot tahan vain pix. Haha.



Photobucket
~~Vain~~


Photobucket


Photobucket


My hair shyok right?

I love curly locks

I swear I will never do rebonding again


Photobucket
My left eye with lots of mascara XD

2 comments:

K9 said...

Boorriiinnngg!! Hei..the tao keh neoh so leng lui 1 arr..at 1st I tot is those old old tau ke neoh..haha..so u did it in Kch?? I can see the room there..haha..

Shen said...

No la... that girl is not tao keh neoh. The tao keh neoh is someone around 30++ already but more pretty than that girl lo. That girl is just her assistant.

As usual la... I like to perm my hair at MOI. Because their quality very good. Even Johor saloon also find MOI is impressive lei :)