Thursday 7 August 2008

Fun at work

A lot of pix to upload nowadays. Because I keep on taking pix using my W960i!

But too bad, my AP set got some problem and I can only fix it through the shop I bought my handphone. In short, I need to bring back my phone to Kuching in order to get it fixed :(

I got some mangosteen from Canteen the other day. Yippie!

Photobucket
I love mangosteen

Something I've been wondering for a long time already. How come last time during my confirmation other people from other departments get increment and I don't? I only get my virgin increment after one year of service and it's less than 4%!!

Really fuckanami.

Photobucket

We had KFC party last Saturday. It's to celebrate the salary increment of three of my associates. Two of them are our team leaders. Their basic salary increase by 40%. WTF. Then the last one is our assistant supervisor. He got an increment by at least 10%. WTF!!!

Why are they getting salary increment less that one year of service? How come their increment is so much higher than mine? Please don't tell me that I'm not performing?? Hello?? Am I really not performing?

I was taking care of one process with a max of 20 operators in the early of 2007. I was transfer to another more critical process which consist of a max of 90 operators in the end of 2007. I took another 2 new process in April this year, which make me taking care of 3 processes with a max of 250 operators. Can someone pls tell me that I'm not performing? WTF!

Photobucket

All Process Leads ( I don't call myself as supervisor because my title given in my employment title is Process Lead), my boss (The Shift Lead), line leaders and area trainers were invited to the party. Though not very happy, I still enjoy the party :)

Photobucket
This is my boss aka the 'bad guy'. He botak his head saying he wants to look like a baby (he got a new baby last month). I think he looks like a gangster instead >_< Photobucket
I 'got' this mango juice from canteen yesterday evening. No one was attending the canteen during that time. I really didn't steal it. Hehehe.

I was elected to represent production to pledge during our Quality Day today.

While waiting for my turn to pledge during the reheasel, I took some candid pix xP

Photobucket
All walks of life, from ah pek to leng lui, from managers to operators.

Photobucket
Presentation slides

Photobucket
Operators giving their full effort in presenting their quality speeches

Photobucket
Lalala~~ We also have Quality Song... Nice song ;)

Photobucket
Haha... See the black suit woman standing in front? I hate her kao kao. She is one of the don't know what HR Regional people up there. Very very high pangkat one. She reports directly to Atlanta.

Do you know why I hate her? She is a liar. She promised me that I will become an engineer when I come to Johor. But I end up as a Process Lead. I went to look for her in her office after I got my offer letter during Orientation. As usual, that fox gave the same lame excuse like what she did to other people.

Apart from me, she also lied to my other colleagues. During the open interview in Kuching, she told a clerk and some technicians that they will be given accomodation in Hostel with transportation. SO they do not need to buy a car.

At first all of us were asked to stay at the company laoyah guest house. Then all of us were asked to leave. The excuse is, there are some other people want to stay at the guest house. With a salary of around RM1K, how do you expect a clerk or technician rent a decent place to stay and loan a decent car to drive?

What a cuning fox!

4 comments:

古小玉 said...

Wah..u strike 4D iszt ? After bought the Sony Erisson phone still can afford to go Taiwan ?? A.. your 'botak' boss really look like a "harmsum" (Cantonese word) gangster, no wonder u want to go lar......

Shen said...

No la.. If I strike 4D, I will be going to places like LA instead. Hehe.

To me, money can earn. We know how to earn, must know how to spend as well. If not, then life is meaningless already. But again, we must know how to save so that we have enough cash our the future.

Actually my botak boss is a good person. He is not gangster at all. I actually enjoy under his supervision. I leave this place not because of the people, but because of the management. I feel so useless working in this kind of environment as I couldn't make use of what I have. I already exceed my boss and manager expectation. I think I can do even better if I'm at the right place.

古小玉 said...

Bcos of the management ? I think if u were working in my company, u probably will "vomit blood". My manager just employed two so called "Technical Consultants" (contract for two months), their salary is RM3000.00 (yes, it's 3,000.00 not 30.00 or 300.00) EACH PERSON PER DAY. So monthly salary per person is about 60,000 to 66,000 depends on no. of days they work. My boss assigned them to work under me, so I got to assign them tasks to do everyday and also have to make sure they deliver on died line. U know what, those tasks some is very easy one, I also can do it within few hours.. ai, very "geram" and I just feel the management spending too much of money for unnessary things..How nice if can give to me...

Shen said...

How come like that? Their salary so high yet working under you? They are your boss's friends is it? Haha!
FOr your condition, yours is subordinate salary overpaid. Mine is my colleagues salary underpaid (due to their education).
Haiz...