Saturday 26 July 2008

A very crappy post

23 July 2008 Wednesday 8.30pm

Holy night shift again this week.

Don't know why, I always feel very hopeless when I know I'll be having night shift on the following week. For example last weekend, I was not so happy because everyone is working morning, sleeping at night, while my schedules are all up side down. Anyway, it only happens on the first two days of night shift. After that first two days, I become ular (snake) for the rest of the week ;p

Boyfy went back to Kuching every weekend. And he's going back again this Thursday night to do 'Seven Seven' (some sort of burial ceremody for his belated mother). And he'll be coming back on Sunday night. So you know la, home alone again this weekend. I don't plan to go out shopping (if I can have more cash then can lah..hehe). I think I'll just stay at home sodomize my handphone and PSP have more cost saving remedy.

I've been shopping like a crazy woman for the past few weeks. Two weeks ago, I went shopping alone when Boyfy went back to Kuching. It is a Saturday. I woke up at 9:30am that morning. Get myself ready and left home around 10:30. I drove all the way to Tebrau Jusco. Distance from Tebrau Jusco to my place is more than 30km. But the traffic was okay as I was early.

Harvest of the day:
1. Mum's stuffs (Jusco)
2. Grey coloured pants (PADINI)
3. Beige coloured pants (VOIR)
4. Peep-toed heels (VINCCI)
5. Assorted bread (Breadtalk)


Damage of the day:
RM140++

Save of the day:
Approx. RM 145

Effect of the day:
Shoulder ache, Leg muscle ache and Arm muscle ache

No comments: