Friday 25 July 2008

No Drink & Drive

Remember I ever blog on my life threatening holiday to KL with Boyfy and another friend whose name is David?

Haiz....

I found some interesting photo from my housemate's aka friend's Space's photo album.


If not because of God to the rescue that night, I don't think I'm able to sit here to blog anymore. Maybe can blog lar... blog from hell lo.. Hehehe!

@ The Santuary - The Curve....

Photobucket

Weird design...
Looks like a bit like sotong or Arabic words

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, our friend's car crashed...

Photobucket

Hmmm... become Wira Aeroback already. Back door cannot open at all.

Photobucket

Teruk, right? The guy who sat at the back was admitted to UM hospital. He fainted after the accident. He suffered minor cuts on his forehead.

Photobucket

Instead of changing to another more happening pubs, all of us end up in UM hospital. I suffered from bruises on the left-side of my forehead and left shoulder.

That was a terrible experience I had. I swear:

  1. No drink and drive
  2. Always put on safety belt when drunk
  3. Must put on safety belt when David is driving
  4. Always remind David to slow down
  5. No second time

2 comments:

古小玉 said...

wow...luckily ur frd only minor injured.

Shen said...

Yalor... luckily no ppl die. That Wira can cut into half and sell the backside as scrap already.