Saturday 26 July 2008

All about cats

Heard from Mum that Grandma got 2 new kittens.

So I went to visit her, her kittens and Dolly over the weekend.

They were kept as prisoners inside Dolly's cage because they cannot stop moving around and always find ways to escape! zzzz

I think Dolly must be super tulan seeing the two fellow using her cage.

Photobucket

Grandpa gave them a bowl of sand using his flower pot dish. Yay, miaw miaw can build castle!

Photobucket

The white colour kitten (siamese breed) tried to attack me while I was taking a photo of them using my w960i. Luckily she didn't manage to scratch my phone. If not, I will boil her for the orange cat to eat.

Innocent face or naughty face?

Photobucket

The orange one is cuter and more obedient.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahhh... I'm falling~~

Photobucket

I don't like this Siamese cat.

Photobucket

Her face looks very innocent right? But she is actually not innocent at all. Grandpa told me she ran away once.

Now make saddy face pulak... faker!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She couldn't stop screaming when I brought her around. So I carry her like this. Hehehe... dai sei!

Photobucket

I used to have one Siamese cat at home last time. Her name is Kitty. But unfortunately, dad gave her away because I kept on playing with her until neglected my study. Stupid. I still remember we brought Kitty into our car and drove her to Guamah's house. I cried when I reached home. I still miss her. It happened when I was still in Primary 4, if I'm not mistaken.

Okay, back to the two cats. DOlly was not around when I went there. I searched high and low but still couln't find her. Grandpa told me she went loitering in the neighbourhood. Hey, when she become so samseng already? She used to be a very homey cat and seldom leave our house.

When I was about to go home (late already), Grandma still insist me to stay back for a while because Dolly was not here yet. Hmm.. oklah... I went to the backyard and shouted for her name. Out of nowhere, I heard some 'miaw miaw' noise from other people house. I looked around and I found Dolly. She was running on neighbours' roof top! Crazy cat... Pregnant still can run on the roof.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See her tummy? Her head is so small...

Photobucket

Queen of the house

Photobucket
"Tell you not to use flash already! Tulan!"

Photobucket
5 kittens again? Oh noooo....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't know what happen to Dolly that day, she was very grumpy. She tried to attack me when I was stroking her. At the end I used RM50 note to fight with her. Hahahaha.. She tried to attack the two kittens too. They were excited to see her because they thought Dolly is their mother.

Stupid siamese cat, it is impossible for your mother to have stripes while you have black nose, black ear, black legs and black tail ok. Brain malfunction.

There is one stall at Gelang Patah here selling nice Nasi Goreng Udang. Personally, I love their nasi goreng. They mixed the nasi goreng with ikan bilis and it gives an aromatic taste/smell. Yum Yum. If I go back to Kuching, I think I will miss their Nasi Goreng very much.

While eating, there was this cat kept on miaw-ing below my table and I find her very annoying. I took few photos of her and chased her away. Hehehe...

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

K9 said...

I still remember you are a super cat torturer since we're young. I COL(cried out loud) when mom sent kitty out the house. You bad you bad..dun torture the new kitten yahh...I still wan to see them during CNY..

Shen said...

What me la... you are the one who always tortue pets at home. Like putting grass into Kuku's nose, ask Kitty to walk with only two front legs, etc.
Eh, the two kittens belong to grandma 'look' very cute. Look only okay. Actually the kittens (especially the white one) very fierce.