Tuesday 16 October 2007

Life Threatening Holiday Ever

What a life threatening holiday I had over the weekend.

I got a good news and a bad news here.


I think I better start off with the bad news first.

I almost get myself killed in KL. Shit.



We were actually having some fun at The Santuary @ The Curve there. We went there with David's pig dog friends. We arrived there very early (around 9.30pm) and we opened up a bottle of Black Label. As you know, we don't drink much.

David's friends arrive around 10.30pm. In 30 minutes time, I was quite high. I enjoyed the wine. The songs. And the environment (tho' no chicks to watch). I think I drank more that 7 glasses that night.

We left The Santuary at 11pm. David was going to switch us to another pub so that we can dance there.

David was high that time. He drove like a mad dog even inside CineLeisure carparks! I dont want to care so much. I spent most of my time sleeping behind the seat.

When we reached Rush, oh dear, Rush was totally empty! So we had a tour inside before leaving for another pub. On the way, David was even higher. He overtakes, swung his car from left to right and braked his car crazily.

My heart always miss a beat when I see him drive. He drove very very fast. And he didn't plan to slow down when he sees there's a car in front of him. There were so many times he almost ramp down cars or motorbikes. But because I was drunk, I continued sleeping.

Out of a sudden, I felt myself was lifted up and thrown to the right. And the uncontrolably I was thrown back to the left. It happened a 3-4 times before it stopped. Ouch...I knocked my head against the window! Now my left forehead near my eyebrow there is still painful. I could see one red line near my eyebrow. It is my vain. My vain burst!

Besides I also hurt my shoulder. Two vains burst. And now I look like I am having a big piece of tattoo on my shoulder there.

The truth is: Our car loose control.

According to boyfy, we almost loose control at the 1st cornering and almost hit a big bike. Boyfy said he can feel the right wheels lifting off the ground! Then at the 2nd cornering, that's where our car loose control.

Please tell me a car won't loose control when cornering with 120km/hr!!
*slap my own face*

A few seconds later, David received a call.

Unfortunately his friend car who was chasing us from behind loose control at the 1st turn.

We were like... Walao eh... Luckily it was not us...

David received another call within 1 minute. One of the passangers was fainted!

Shit... I have forbia towards car accidents from my own accident which happen 3 years back. My heart became numb when I heard the bad news.

We U-turned back.

Looks like the car had been spinning for more than 360 degrees. I can see shattered glasses very far away from the car. The car's backside was smashed by the road side lamp posh. Not only the back mirror gone, the car looks a bit shorter than usual. The car looks terrible...

The passanger who fainted was sitting behind. And out of the blue that day, he tighten his seat belt. He was unconcious after the accident and it was his friend who carried him out of the car. He woke up before the ambulance came. His left forehead was bleeding. And he kept on complaining his forehead and left shoulder were painful.



Here comes the good news:

I'm glad that I'm still alive and kicking. I can breathe on my own. I can walk. And I still can see using my eyes.

Luckily David was able to pull back the car or else I will be thrown outside of the car with my forehead crashed (I wasn't using any seat belt!)

David's friend was sent for dressing and x-ray after accident and the result shows that he is safe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

From that night onwards, whenever David was on the wheel, I tighten my seatbelt eventhough I'm sitting behind.

I appreciate my life even more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lesson learnt:

Always tighten your seat belt no matter what.



Do not drink & drive.

I *heart* myself more.

No comments: