Wednesday 23 July 2008

Count Down

17 July 2008

I'm counting days. I have 7 weeks to go. Which means another 53 days to leave THIS place.

They elected one of the team leader without my agreement few days ago. Previously, we did a discussion regarding team leader candidate somewhere around May. I'm all agree with the three candidates. Out of the blue, they announced the result that only two candidates are going to become team leaders. Moreover, one of the team leaders are not one of the candidate whom I agree earlier! Because of this issue, I'm not quite happy about it.

Ahh... nevermind la... since that I'm going already. Don't want to know so much. And frankly speaking, I do not like the team leader that they have selected without my agreement. She was one of my line leaders before this. And I have bad impression of her after she sabotaged me few months ago. One of my colleagues (from another department) warned me about her. He told me to becareful with this lady.

Should I feel happy or feel sad for them, huh? Have they choose the 'right' candidate? I don't know. I also don't wish to know.

No comments: