Wednesday 9 July 2008

Update

Finally, the news started to spread. One of my dear colleagues from QC asked about my resignation last week. Then another colleagues came to ask me whether the rumour is true.

My manager had been holding back my resign letter for almost one month before he handed it over to HR. Reluctantly, I told my direct boss that I'm leaving soon. I asked him not a spread a word to my girls regarding my next move. But today, I told one of my line leaders. I feel she ought to know so that she can have more preparation and grab as much as she could from me before I go.

Anyway, I'm leaving in September. Still a long way for me to go ;p

Bobby is going back to her master this weekend. I wanted to keep her, but because of place constraint, I need to give up her. I know I will miss her. She will definately miss me too. Despite sometimes that she is a bit gila gila like that, she is a very obedient dog. With or without food on my hand, I asked her to "sit", she sits obediently. She also know how to read my expression very well. Once I'm angry, she won't disturb me anymore but to hang around my leg and see whether I'm okay or not.

She is such a cute dog.

I got so much to blog. But it's time to go home. No OT. Chao!

4 comments:

K9 said...

Wow...Sis, when did you started blogging..I did not know that worr..hihi..ur blog look real interesting and need much time to read those..

keep it up ohh...hihi...

古小玉 said...

Yup.. I think Shen is very good in blogging and also I m her little fans here.. hehe.

Shen, I have retracted my resignation after my boss counter offer me, she agreed to give 35% increment plus year end promotion (oh,another increment there). Anwyay, that new company felt very frustrated on I accepted the counter offer, their HR said will consult the company lawyer to demand for compesation. Oh..shit, I hope it's only a small amount. :(

Shen said...

kelvin,ive been blogging very long ago alrd. u stupid lah.

uncle,35% increment lei. so good. but the new company can sue u ma? u sign off the offer letter alrd?

古小玉 said...

I signed already. I pray the guy only want to threat me..Amen!! :(