Thursday 24 July 2008

Boring stuffs

23 July 2008 Wednesday 5:30am

Some boring stuffs I did in office just now:

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Hmm... Not really. It takes a few sights for me to fall in love. Hehe.


2. Do you believe that some where there’s a magical world of unicorns,witches and etc?
- Crazy. Only in fairy tall la... But how I wish I can have unicorns as pets >_<


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Home. The reason I said home is there are too many places I want to go. Currently I'm planning to have a holiday trip to Bangkok or Vietnam. Next stop would be either Bali or Macau/HK.


4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Wish myself and the people around me have good health forever.


5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- I can produce rainbow if you provide me a pipe with water hose,want to see?


6. Do you like being who you are today?
- Definately. Although I'm not born in a rich family who runs a big business, although my parents couldn't afford to send me oversea to study, although I have to leave home to pursue my career.... One thing I can be sure is, the love and care given by my parents are not any lesser than those rich parents ;D


7. Would you change who you are for your lover?
- No. My lover should love for what I am. Hehe...


8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Don't know. I think should confess because once the chance is gone, it's gone. Unless you found Michael J. Fox's Professor who can turn back time.


9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
- Donald Trump x5


10. What do you want in a relationship?
- Trust and honesty


11. Which type of cars you love the most?
- 5 series BMW *slap my own face*


12. Which do you prefer from your other half? Hugs? Or kisses?
- Hugs and kisses. I am greedy.


13.Who do you miss at the moment?
- My 'sisters'. Wondering what and how they are doing now...


14. What drinks do you like the most?
- Chung Hua Primary School No.3's Special: Bali + Sago + Agar Agar + Pineapple + HoneyDew + Sweet Corn + Milk


15. Are you a shopaholic?
- Yahhh... I wish I can have more cash (no credit card, pls) to spend. It's Malaysia Mega Sales now!


16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
- My W860i and my PSP. Can't stop sodomize them everyday.


17. What is your favorite fragrance ?
- Escada (Can't remember the exact name. The bottle has a lot of red dots on it.)



18. Are you in love?
- Yap


19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- No. I don't think it is fun to be able to see your own future before hand. It all depends on how you shape your future. You will get your 'fruit' end of the day. Sweet or Sour, it all depends on your effort today.


20. What do you really want now?
- To own a business all by my own and start growing my 'first pot of gold'.

No comments: