Saturday 26 July 2008

No power point?

Hmm... These few days I've been bloging like no need money like that.. Eh.. but really no need money wa...

Online at office need money or not? NO need right..?

Hehe

Guess where am I? Not at home definately. Stupid streamyx really screw things up.
I'm at Old Town Cafe using their free internet access.

We passed by Island Red Cafe just now. Hop in to ask whether they have power point or not. They told us they have but we are not allow to use it because they do not wish customers to order a glass of drink and sit there for the whole day. Damn... So back to our plan, we come to Old Town. We brought along our super long extension, plug it on and browse the internet by just ordering a glass of cheap coffee.

Everyone is watching us. Ahh... dont care a f*ck. You like to see mah see lor... I'm not scare at all. Haha!

Please ignore this post. Very rude indeed.

4 comments:

古小玉 said...

haha.. myself also the same, surfing while in the office, outside look very hardworking but the fact is doing some personal things..:p

(But anyway, i stay back everyday and didnt claim OT just to cover back those times wasted in surfing, I m very fair to my company one, see I consider a good guy, right ?? hahaha

古小玉 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K9 said...

Haha...ok..I'll ignore this post..haahhh

Shen said...

Haha... I always use company time to do my own work. Wad more to say I'm resigning soon. Hehe...