Friday 6 June 2008

Random

01/06/08

At last, Bobby's sleeping now.

He's been really noisy this morning. I went to bed at 2am. Woke up at 3.30am because of his bark. I couldn't sleep back because he's like barking every hour.

I brought him for a walk this morning. He kept on targeting my feet and slippers. I told myself: I must get him a chain.

So I bought a pretty colourful boney colar and a lead for him. I also bought a soft toy and a pet plate for him. I know, it's a cat plate. A very nice cat plate with two pointed ears. Haha.

With the new cat plate, he'll not split his food again. Great hah... Bobby likes the soft toy I gave him. He's sleeping with that soft toy side by side now.

What a tiring day. I walked him three times today. I think I've already become famous in my apartment. The curly hair lady with a cute dog. Haha.


06/06/08

It's 1.38am.

I'm working tomorrow morning. Gonna wake up at 5.45am later. But just don't feel like sleeping.

I think it is because I'm hungry over internet....

My house internet "gua" away for more than 1 week. ("Gua" means die in mandarin). All because of the heavy rain and thunderstorm.

I brought Bobby to walk every night between sleeping. He is a very hyperactive dog. He cannot walk properly. Either attack my legs, try to prove to me he is stronger than me by pulling the lead, or sit down, cry and refuse to walk. Tonight he got bullied by an unknown person who stayed in the same block with me. Bobby cried. =_=!! I bathe Bobby after that because he was all wet. He purposely went and rubbed himself with the plants beside the path. Very naughty. Haiz.

The cat plate I bought for him has several major holes already. He bit them off when I was away to work. Guess I need to buy him another new one this weekend. Luckily that plate only cost me RM2. I went to Pet Shop, and see them selling to same thing for RM6.90. WOot!! I washed his bestfriend(that soft toy I bought for him) too. Now drying outside.

Bobby makes me very busy whole day. I need to wake up earlier just to change newspapers for him, play with him for a while and then feed him with drinks and dog food before I head for work. After walking him, I need to feed him with drinks and dog food again. Then need to spend some time to sit in front of his cage to accompany him before he dozed off. If not, he'll wake up the whole neighbourhood.

This dog is very mafan lor... WOrst than taking care of a baby. No matter how mafan he is, he is the one whom I look forward of going home everyday. Because he fills up the space within me ;)

No comments: