Friday 30 May 2008

A Bad Puppy-sitter

I went to fetch him this morning. His name is Bobby. He is unexpectably cute! But only when he can shut up his mouth.

He looks like a bear to me. A small cute fellow with black brownish coat. White nails. And above each eye has a brown dot and a yellowish mouth. Woof!! I HATE the mouth.

When I fetched him this morning, he was so well-behaved. Worst to the worst he just whine. Don't bark at all. Few nights before, his master told boyfy that he only cried for one night. Usually if i'm not mistaken, puppies cried for a few nights before they settle down.

So, I brought that beary fellow home. But once he reached my place...HELL BREAK LOSE!! That crazy creature barked non-stop. Look like I kena tipu this time...

Restlessly, I sat in front of his cage. I watched him, and he watched me back (but mouth cannot stop barking). It is not a good idea to be a puppysitter afterall, eh? Luckily this creature is not my baby. If my baby cries like that, I think I would go insane. I will be like sitting few hours in front of him and wondering why is he crying... isshhh...

Bobby barked like a mad dog. I know what he wants. He wants to come out!

So I let him out of the cage. The moment he stepped on the floor, he urined. Damn. Then he ran to our shoe rack there and played with the socks. Duh! I quickly sent him back into the cage. Phew... After that he spilt the water I gave to him when he tried to carry the container by bitting its edge. Troublesome.

I do not know when I will give up Bobby. He is so noisy. I'm living in an apartment where animals are stictly prohibited. Just wondering when the management is going after me...

I went into my room. Shut my door. After that guy backed maximum, finally he dozed off. Heaven.

But the funniest thing is, my boss (the rightful master) sms-ed me. He asked me how do I find my new housemate Bobby and do I find him cute. =_=!!!

I replied him: He is noisily cute. Haha!

He never replied. >_<

I asked my housemate to play with Bobby before sleep, so that he can't afford to bark that much. My housemate sms-ed back: He urined on the floor. Before masuk cage, shit on the floor somemore...

Aduh... How?

Got a few agendas for me tomorrow. That is the bath that poor fellow, mop and sweep the whole apartment. Oppss... I think I should be the poor fellow :(

I'm beginning to feel I like cats more ;( I miss belated Ah Mau and Dolly.

----------

Dolly has been 'kidnap' by grandma. Before my parents came to Johor to look for me, they sent Dolly to my grandparents' place. Also a cat lover, grandma went to buy fishes and cooks nice homemade meals for Dolly. So Dolly was so manja there lor.

She even upgraded herself by sleeping in the 3rd room every afternoon. Where got cat like that one... got personal room somemore. So high class meh~

Then she made new friends with the neighbour next door. Those two dogs like Dolly very much because Dolly always miaw to them. And the weird part is they sit obediently and listen to her nag. This world is getting crazy man! My cat is communicating with other dogs by using Miaw language!!!

This is ridiculas!

The reason why my grandma kidnaps Dolly is because she wanted a kitten. She said she wants to wait Dolly to give birth then only return her to us. BUT DOLLY IS NOT EVEN PREGNANT NOW!!!

Huhuhuhu... Looks like my grandma is good at wayang people too.

I'm going back to Kuching end of June... I'm going to get back Dolly from grandma... xD

No comments: