Thursday 15 May 2008

So random...

Another night shift for me again this week. Four-letter word to express myself: S.I.A.N.

I'm moving to another company very soon. That company is dealing with heavy equipment. But of cuz, my role is to sit in the office, click click my PC, and go to customers' place to see whether my guys catch snake there or not. Haha. How good.

To be honest, this is not easy. By that time, I will be carrying a burden of not less than 1 ton on my shoulders. Any three long two short happen in Sarawak, I'm going to tapao everything. And if suddenly got earthquake happens, I need to fly myself to the head office in Selangor to give a detailed live weather telecast.

But don't know la... Don't want to talk about anything regarding this job before I got my offer letter. Later on wrong information pulak.

Anyway, I've already start getting myself ready for this new job. So, I went shopping for my formal attire last Sunday (totally an excuse so that I can spend money ;p). Of cuz la... I'm going to change from a production lady to a customer service oriented lady. Need to Ban Mei Mei lor. Isn't this is what I wanted all this while? ;)

I saw Nicole formal wear. Nice and pleasant looking. Before discount the price is RM79.90 per piece. After discount 70%, the price per piece is only RM24!!! Cheap lei... Tried a few and a bought two pieces *grin* Well, the best part is not because of the price, but because of the design. Very seldom we can find formal lady blouse with a button hidden inside (around chest area) to avoid flashing. That is also one of the reason why I hate to wear formal shirt during official functions, presentations and interviews. After that I got myself a pair of Elle pointed-toe pump! At 70% discount too... Before discount is RM149.90. After discount... count yourself la... What a cheap deal! The feeling is as if I won a lottery like that.



Recently I've been updating myself closely with that Mayuki website. They are selling lots of summer clothes, which are very suitable for Asia climate. Feel like ordering some of the items.

Like this one...

This cardigan nice or not? They have a few colours. The green one is nice too, but not easy to match clothes lor... So I chose this one.



I like how the model match her clothes... A white colared blouse with a black vest outside.... Cun!



Mayuki not only sell clothes... they also have a range of accessaries from necklace to belts. And they are also selling shoes as well! But I don't dare to buy. Because I can easily get a pair of shoes around the same price in the market, why need to make a big hussle to buy it online?

This pair of shoes is a bit similar to what I have now ;)



This is what I own ;D



Similar right? This pair of shoe very worthy. After discount less than RM18!! And I wore it more than 50 times to annual dinner, wedding dinner, shopping, interviews, bla bla blahh...



These are nice too... but look very plastic... From my shoe of view, this will definately cause pain around the ankle.



No need to say anything... this is the nicest pair among the rest. Actually there are a pair of butterfly ribbon on top of the shoe... but the picture turns out so dark.





A random pic. I bought this pair of fluffy funny looking slipper at Melaka last year. But only wore once.



Like what I said in my previous post, not every items are nice inside... Time for critic... such as....
Da Du Yi again!! I hate Da Du Yi... As if Mayuki website is for pregnant lady to shop one.







Ahhhh... Can go gila looking at these dresses...




Worst of the worst! SUPER MARIO'S GIRLFRIEND!!!

Drooling for apples these few days :((((



All of you must be sleeping...How I wish I can sleep too....

I want my dog!!

No comments: