Thursday 15 May 2008

Serious Brain Damage

Sneak Peek
Woke up at 3pm. Don't feel like sleeping... So played with PSP until 4pm. Life is so bored and meaningless...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Received so many emails today. By clicking the incoming mails, simply browse through and clicking the follow up button took me more than 1 hour.

But the most sibeh tulan part is receiving mails from people who doesn't even know what is happening inside the production. Such as this one:





Please skip if you cannot tahan cursing... there will be a lot of cursing down there ;)




This guy over here is trying to shoot me, in a kind manner, to emphasize that my girls are not following FIFO. Reason? Of cuz, I have. But a bit confidential. I do not wish to be sued by Novartis ;P

But friend, come on la. This is production okay. We cannot run production by using people without brains. Hehe... me perasan betul eh, for saying myself with brain ;D Ok la... I don't want to start criticizing people for being stupid, and then kena sabo by people (like what happen in my ahmoi.com blog). Let's blame in on their parents.

Nahhh. Cannot blame on their parents lah. If you are a so-called normal person (with limbs, can speak, can understand instruction, and can apply mathematics), then you are borned with a brain. So blame it on yourself... for not fully utilize your brain.

Coming back to the point. Our products are not semiconductors, where we can do things like this: Ohh.. not enough parts, nevermind, we on hold this lot and carry on with another lot.

This will never happen in this industry, my friend.

Actually the sender is my boss counter part. I'm not happy here because:

First, he is sending this email to me, just to point out my mistake without getting a clear view of what is happening inside.
Second, he is not including my boss in the loop. Sorry oh, I only hear instruction given out by my boss.
Third, he is listening purely on my counter part's naive complain. Never do research and start shooting me with a blank M16.

This guy, appearance is a very noob guy. But to me, cannot judge a book by its cover.

I can feel that he is trying to sabotage me. Why am I saying that?

Two days ago, he told me when answering NCRs, try to indicate down whose responsibility on getting the report done. If it is my boss's boss responsibility, record his name inside including the date. Siaw ah, he is my boss's boss. Are you trying to ask me to sabotage my boss's boss? If you so beh song, sabo him yourself la. Record inside NCR somemore... want me to die when kena questioned by auditors is it? Want to change any procedure, please follow the hierarchy :)

I rejected his request by wayang him with some stories. At the end, his intention got flatten by my stories. I think he must be scolding me from inside out. Hehe.

Then last night, those engineering guys never give any proper black and white communication on their engineering lots. My boss, my operators and me myself never get any info, therefore we did not run those lots. When the engineer came to work this morning, he was dismay of what had happened last night and started cursing us for commmunication breakdown. I told my boyfy about this incident. My boyfy told me he saw that guy talking to the engineering guy yesterday morning and asking him to make a call to my another colleague to ask him to run that lot. But when I confronted him this evening, he said he told that engineering guy to send out emails.

"........"

So poisonous until my cat Dolly also know that he is telling a big BIG lie.

No comments: