Monday 12 May 2008

My Second Interview

Sneak Peek
Lalalalalala.... sien... another week of stupid night shift. How am I going to spend my night?


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Almost 2 weeks since I update myself here.

Status: Waiting for month end...
Feeling: Extremely excited

Do you know why am I saying I'm waiting for month end??

No la, not because of salary ok. My company HR always screwed up. So they give salary early or late also won't matter me at all. Don't care anything as long as they pay me the right amount ;P

I'm actually waiting for my... offer letter!! Hehe.

I went to KL last Sunday. After coming back from work at 8am, took a rest and went to fetch Boyfy from the airport around 10am. After dropping his bags, we went straight to Larkin bus station. The station was so crowded. He managed to grabbed one ticket for me. So, that is where my journey of a big project begins.

Luckily I still have my PSP and mp3 player to accompany me to KL. If not, I think I will be bored to death...

Pudu was so jammed. I asked the driver to dropped me halfway and I walked to the opposite road where my brother waited me there. He brought me using his laoyah motorbike... Vrooommm....

Walau...after so many years I didn't sit on a motorbike, the feeling was still as shyok as before... What more to say, traveling using motorbike in KL is as exciting as in James Bond movie *sweat*

In 20 minutes, I reached my brother's place. His place ah... no comment, a bit like refugees camp like that lor. Then my brother's housemate whispered something to him. My brother told me, she thought that I'm my brother's gf =_=!!!

Haha... Think what you like to think laaaaa...

My brother brought me dinner at Alpha Angle using his African gf (his black car.. hehe!). To me, every Jusco almost the same lor... If not Mr Tepayaki, then KFC. If not then McD or Johnny Steamboat. Since I have not been eating my fav Nando's for like few months, we ate Nando's. Yummy!

We went for window shopping after that. Ya know... I have some kind of bad attitude when comes to window shopping. I must bring something back with me. Therefore, I bought a cutie black shinny bow hair clip home. Saw a nice pair of rounded-toe pumps. Cost around RM140. After 50% discount only RM70. Unfortunately, no size liao... what a losser!

Next morning, my brother brought me to Shah Alam using his African gf again. I was going for an interview. A very important interview which can change my life, forever.

We reached the factory at Glenmarie without getting ourselves lost. I wore a white overcoat, beneath was a fake two-piece pinkish blouse I showed in my previous post (I know it is not a formal blouse), a pair of long fine stripped slacks and a pair of Nike runner shoes.



Actually wanted to bring my formal heels along, but too many things to carry and I took bus, so no choice, have to wear my Nike ;(

I went into the building... I saw lots of engines, alternators, water pumps and generators lying around on the floor. A girl brought me to an office, and I saw my future boss sat at one of tables, very noisily. From the moment I entered the room, the room was filled with cocky words. Awww...You know what I mean. Then my future boss assigned someone to bring me for plant tour. Luckily I wore a Nike ;)

Sabah BE arrived from Kuching. That guy's face looked so familiar. He is.... Oh... he was my university so-called friend from another course. So he is the guy whom my future boss always mentioned that he has the contact numbers of Kuching customers and asking for only RM2.4k. Issshhh.. I don't like him at all. (SOrry, I'm not being prejudice of what over here... Most of our coursemates do not like him as well. Very lansi.)

The most tulan part is, I got intimidated by him after not more than 10 minutes he arrived.

Him: So what have you been doing all these while?
Me: (Answered him politely and in a friendly manner) I'm working in Johor currently. Manufacturing field.
Him: What is your company's product?
Me: COntact lens
Him: Huh???? Got related with this BE post meh?

Very tulan but still controlling myself, I moved my shoulders to tell him that it doesn't matter at all whether contact lens is related to engines or not.

If it is not because my future boss was just right in front of me, I think I will yelled at him and tell him: "Does it matter? I also got through the first interview k!"

From that moments onwards, I felt very angry with him. He tried to impress my future boss that he is a very responsible guy by ringing back to Kuching and KL to ask about this and that. Liar! He also tried to wayang me so that I go for the Sabah post and he'll get the Sarawak post.
Hey young man, don't waste time wayang me la... if you are handsome, then different story.

Wondering why he asked for a low basic salary, I asked him: "So what is your post in your current company?"
Him: Oh, I'm the Service Manager.

What?? I think my ear hole must be clogged. Service Manager now going for a low grade BE post? True or not? Must be hearing things!!!

Me: (With my shocky face) .....
Him: Well, from a Service Manager to a BE post, nothing la... I go for the salary. This company is paying me more that what I'm getting now. So no harm to try.

He must be kidding. He is asking for RM2.4k for this BE post. Don't tell me he is paid around RM2k for the Service Manager post? Taking care of four branches for only RM2k? April fool is over leh.

WOndering how my future boss interviewed him the other day. Service Manager is interviewing Service Manager... how exciting... *kekeke*

After had lunch with new colleagues, my future boss and that idiot, we went to Puchong Mother office to meet the director. I was half shivering that time. Damn.

My future boss asked me: So how is your feeling now? Excited to meet the director?
Me: Oh... Sooooo excited!!!
My future boss: Don't feel scare. He is just a human, that's all.

Yeah...right. What he is saying is totally true. I am a human. He is a human. Why should I be scared of him?

Time was running out. We rushed to Puchong as if we were driving inside a Ferrari. Finally reached Puchong safely. The mother office was sooo big and impressive... just like a 5-star hotel. We went to the 4th floor. We sat there waiting for our turns while future boss had a short meeting with the director.

Times up! It's time for us to go in. Yea, both of us. The second interview was not normal at all. Maybe I should called it a Story Telling session. So far, the director is a friendly person, and of cuz, like to tell stories. He adviced us to read more books. He also tell me stories of successful women ;D

He said: So are you guys ready to take up this job? Tell you one thing, this is a trap. A big trap. Once you get into this line, very hard to get out one. But it offers good opportunities.

We noted and he said: So we are on board!

He stood up and started shaking our hands. WOw... that was fast. The fastest interview ever. Can register with Malaysian Guinness World of Record already.

We left the place. Future boss brought me to the Kelana LRT station. I took a train to Pasaraya and walked my way to Pudu. And I bought a stylo sunglasses on the way :p

Reached Pudu around 5pm. I was sweating non-stop. The place was yucky. I bought my ticket. And hopped into the bus half an hour later. Few minutes after the journey started, a young couples and an old lady started yelling each other. All because of the chair lor... The young couples lowered the chair and kena the old lady. And the old lady also siaw one, scolding the young couples very boh ka si-ly.

Young lady: You Lau Ji Bai!
Old lady: How can you scold me Lau Ji Bai? You mother's one not Lau Ji Bai lar?
Old lady: Bus driver!!! They scolded me Lau Ji Bai!!!
Old lady: You! One day you will get one too... Ji Bai!
Young lady: Yea... I will get old... but now at least I'm younger than you!
Old lady: So you are not happy is it? COme la... bring me to police station... see who scare who... come come... bring me to police station

The young lady stomped up to the driver frustratedly. The young man continued yelling the old lady: "Ni Gou Liao...Bu Yao Zai Chao Liao... "

Old lady said: I'm scolding her, not you.
YOung man: But the one you are scolding is my gf okay!

Hahahha... What a Ji Bai scene... so noisy... Stupid people. I continued playing with my PSP.

Suddenly the bus stopped. The driver came to the back. Scolded all of them. Took the old lady's pasar malam basket. Keep it inside the luggage area. Story ends. So lame.

2 comments:

fufu said...

hahahha so many jibais going to johor? lmao anyway congrats on your new job in kl!!the living here is damn high...you better get ready~

Shen said...

Thanks AhFu.
They were jibai-ly noisy. Lolz.
Actually this company is going to setup a new branch in Sarawak. So I need to get myself trained in KL for a few months lor. Shah Alam still okay. Near to my bestfriend place ;D