Wednesday 28 May 2008

Slap

Another week of night shift again. Haiz.

I called the new company HR yesterday morning to asked about the offer letter. OMG, they still haven't send it out. Walau eh... so slow meh...? Anyway, they told me they will send it out today because they are still waiting for their boss signature.

Well, I decided to keep this good news as a top secret. I'm not going to tell my boss and colleagues that I've got offered. I want to see how much the management willing to offer me to make me stay. Me so bad... xD

But as a good employee, I'm not going to let my boss to have an heart attack after seeing my resignation letter early in the morning. I've asked boyfy to send him some small signals that I'm leaving by saying I'm going to look for a job in Singapore. According to boyfy, he was shocked at first. But after that he tried to act cool by saying not necessary must go Sg, there are a lot of jobs in JB too.

I know my boss too well. He just got a SLAP on his face.

Actually I'm not feeling any better too. I feel sorry for him. All these while, he is building uncontinuous hope on me. To secure two subordinates, he makes boyfy as his favourite pet. He brought his family down from KL two days ago. We went out for dinner and watched movie after that. He even invited us to spend our weekends in KL with him. He said he'll bring us go shopping.

After my shift yesterday morning, I went to see him as usual. He tried to act as if nothing had happened. Well, he is my boss. Good in acting but got caught this time. At least, he can get himself prepared and plan out everything before I tender.

-------

I had a great time shopping with my parents last weekend.


This is me in paint. I wore a piece of black girly lacy skirt. See the ribbon hair pin on my head? I bought that few weeks ago when I went to KL for interview.

I bought a lot during that few days. I bought two pairs of sandal. One for mum and another one for me. We own the same sandal, same colour, and same size too!

I want to buy perfume la... Escada but definately not Moon Sparkle... too fruity.

No comments: