Friday 2 May 2008

Mayuki

Blogging in Purple Nice colour.

I'm alone in Johor now. Boyfy and fatty go back to Kuching. I'm working tonight. So cannot go back ;(
I was chatting with boyfy last night through MSN. He gave me a pig.

Only us know what does the pig and Fido Dido means *wink*

The clothes I bought at Mayuki website arrived =P
Super love Mayuki clothes ;)))))

Come, see what I got here:
Sweet pinkisk Victorian collar blouse...lace... lotssss of lace... *drool*




Grey + Black stripes 2-piece blouse. The material is not what I expected. And very hot. But I still like this piece. Wore it for more than 3 times already ;p





Sweet Pinkish halter with lotsss of fake lace!! Kinda' small for me ;( But really nice.






Will post up the stuffs up here for comparison later (Stay tune!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Things that I ordered. Should be on the way by now.

Another nice piece of office wear for me ;)
Have to start shopping for office wear liao... Can't wait to receive this piece... look like very nice like that.




Haha! I bought bikini lor... the white one.



Few nice blouses for you to "wash your eye". I didn't buy tho'. Maybe in the future bah...


Maybe I can go to some embroidery shop to see whether they sell this kind of shinny shinny stuffs or not. Then can stick it on my blouse at home... DIY. Hehe!



Nice piece lor. Didn't buy la... Too many this kind of blouse already. Later on people thought why this lady always wear the same blouse.


Of cuz, not every single blouse in Mayuki website is nice. Such as.....

This one!






I don't know what is this. Looks like wearing old curtains or table clothes over your neck.



Wah!! Da Du Yi!!! So bad fashion sense meh...? These models have perfect body and they now looks like pregnant lady... so pity.



Duhhh!! Vietnamese! Quick go back to your field to harvest padi...

4 comments:

fufu said...

whoa... you gonna put those clothes on and compare with those model ??? omg... i dont wanna vommit ok? get what i mean? lol anyway i didnt know that those jpnese stuff can be purchased online now....kinda outdated =(

古小玉 said...

嗨,你的Blog 真"好看",我的意思是说有很多很好看的东西。:)

Shen said...

Hi Ah Fu... No need to worry la... I won't post myself with the clothes one de... Hehe... These are not Japanese stuffs. All from Taiwan.

Hi Uncle...Long time didn't see you peeping my blog already. Yalo... those girls very "cun" right? Hehe... Go online and buy them la... hahha!!

古小玉 said...

是咯,那些女孩太美了,看到流鼻血! 哈哈 !
Just kidding!)