Thursday 1 May 2008

Random post

30 April 2008

During night shift, I notice I always write "Bah Lia" (boring) blogs. Haiya... Amuse myself mah...

At least tonight I'm not that sleepy. I almost forgotten I need to submit my income tax for year 2007 leh. Luckily my boss reminded me yesterday. The dateline of submittion is on the 30 April 2008. Now I'm done. On the 30 April 2008 ;) They need to return RM123.00 to me... hehe... can use that money to go shopping liaw.

Boyfy and I started addicted to Sushi. We went to ate at Sushi King twice last week. One time at Jusco Tebrau City, another at Taman U Jusco. I heart the reddish seasoned octopus la... so delicious. Actually I wanted to ordered Tapoyaki too (Is it called Tapoyaki?). It is some kind of fried sotong ball la... But then we didn't manage to order because it was almost closing time already ;(

Can't really remember whether I blog about the Mayuki clothes I asked Annie to help me buy online. They arrived!! But only 3 pieces out of 8 pieces la... Another 5 pieces are on the way =P Everything is fine except there is a big hole in both my pockets. I ordered around RM200 of clothes :S Anyway, I still love my Mayuki clothes so muchhh~ muacks!

Apart from that, I also bought air tickets to go back Kuching. One in June. One in July. So happy la... Add up only RM400++. What a good deal. Yeah... I'm going home in 1 month plus. Pssst... Don't know during June and July, I'm still in JB or not ;D

Really hope I can pass the 2nd interview... No matter how hard the work is gonna be, I am willing to sacrifice everything, do anything just to gain as much knowledge as I could.

I've been forcing myself to eat healtier food at home. I made myself stim vegetables and fish as lunch on Monday.




Then on Tuesday morning, I made myself a glass of carrot milk juice as breakfast.



Yummily healthy. I'm going to get myself some creamy chicken soup as breakfast later. Hehe.

2 comments:

fufu said...

wow broccoli...my favourite =) erm i gotta start working soon la...

Shen said...

Yaya.. eat broccoli can prevent getting cancer. Good la... start earning your own money.
I'm changing job soon :)