Wednesday 30 April 2008

Crazy dream

29 April 2008

Sneak Peek
Today the HR called me. It's going to happen this coming Monday at 2pm , with the Director. So sked la...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The weather was so damn hot this afternoon.

Woke up at 2pm and couldn't continue sleep. End up playing LocoRoco for more than 1 hour like that. Then forced myself back to sleep. Stupid weather.

I had some weird funny dreams this afternoon lor... I dreamt that I went to my brother's place to stay for one day (Ahh... I think the interview gave me so much stress la). I'm not sure what place was that. All I remember is I took bus there with some luggages with me. My brother house turned out to be a semi-D instead of Condo. So weird. I entered the house myself (my brother was not with me and I have the house keys).

The furnitures inside the house are neither old or new. Looks like the house has been empty for few months as I can smell a kind of "old old" smell. I put down my luggage at the Dining area. The place was messy. Don't know who keep this house until so messy. I guess that person is as messy as me la... hehe. I found a pack of tar inside the store room. Nothing to do, I took that pack of tar outside. There were few big holes on the road, so I filled them with tar under the hot sun. Perasan betul~ Ya' know, JB roads are filled with big BIG holes... I still remember when I was filling up the holes, some cars had to stop in the middle of the road to wait for me.

After I had done that good O' charity (I must be out of my mind), I went back to the house. Once I opened the living room wood door, I saw a kid (not sure girl or boy) jumping around and gasped when he/she saw me. The kid ran to the mother and hid behind her. But the mother paid not attention to me as if she was expecting me. She ignored my appearance and continued to do her work. I think she was cooking food or something like that. Then the father came down from upstairs, greeted me and ate lunch with his wife and kid. Don't know from where they came in and suddenly got food served on the dining table. Somemore got "Loh Ack" (Stew Duck in Hokkien). They never asked me whether I wanted to eat or not. Huh, what attitude is that. Then out of the blue, I saw John standing in front of me. John? Why John?? Weird... He told me that guy is his brother. Whoa... When your brother become so eng dao (Handsome in Hokkien) wor? His face doesn't even look like a Foochow at all.

I felt very strange. When my brother knows John's brother, and living under one roof??? This is ridiculas! Crazy!

No comments: