Wednesday 30 April 2008

Labour Day Bluez

28 April 2008

Sneak Peek
Still waiting for HR to confirm the time and date with me... Argghh... I can't wait to leave this company la...


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Recently I really hate Night Shift. I can feel my skin is aging, my health is turning poorer and out of the blue, I have millions of dandruff hiding between my hairs. After working whole night, my body starts to ache when I see sunlight. It is a terrible experience. Those who never work night shift won't understand how I feel.

1st of May falls on Thursday. Definately if I were the Management, I will give my employees a break on Friday as it is not productive or not. Initially the plan was to have replacement holiday on Friday. Therefore I started to build castle in the air. I started planning my holiday either go back to Kuching or go to Macau/ HK. Who knows, the plan was not agreed by GM.
God damn his sons, daughters and grandchildren. Because you dont need the holiday on Friday, so you cancelled everything???

These people, sitting up there just know how to ask for output without trying to understand our situation down here. Do you think working on Friday is productive? They just don't know a single f*ck... I'm angry not because I couldn't go to Macau. I'm not entitle anyway as production is running. Just don't like the way they think using their ass.

So, I'm working this f*cking Friday and OT this saturday. Remains in night shift.
Boyfy and fatty are going back to Kuching on Wednesday night. I'll be celebrating Labour Day alone in Johor. My hair is very long and messy. I think I better go have a hair cut before I turn into Jane (Tarzan's gf).

No comments: