Thursday 20 March 2008

Wish me luck

Sneak Peek:
Every morning is like firing a bullet through my brain. I was "gun pointed" for two mornings. Wondering what would happen later? *pray* *no more escapee, no more output, pls*

Kriz, saw your comment. I am fine and still kicking, despite I have the suckiest working life :p

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I got an interview with Sime Darby (former known as Tractor Malaysia) in Kuching next week. The position I apply for is Branch Executive. I need to keep track of debtors and make sure they pay the debts. Do I sound like I am applying for a Dai Yee Loong post? *grin*

Now I am waiting for my boss to approve my leave. Really hope I can go back loh. I am going to slrup away every bits and pieces of laksa in Kuching *saliva dripping*

Two good news to declare here.

First, Christina got a new job. She'll be joining her new company in this coming May! Shyok man! Go girl, all the best to you! And thanks for your comments in Friendster just now. I am so gladful that I have such supporting friends around me ;)

Secondly, my brother finally passed his Advance Diploma! And guess what? He is flying to UK end of May too!!! Whoa... Congratulations!

My brother failed his exams two years ago. But when he resitted the subjects every year, he failed again. So he has been hoping to pass in all the subjects so that he can go to UK. I know it is part of his dreams already (although he never told me that). Guess Dr Tan found a new wife or new gf, eh? Haha!

Sometimes I think I overworked. And I tense to buy things and spend all my money hoping to buy back my sosial life. I gone into excessive and uncontrol shopping. As long as I spend money, I am happy. How true is that?