Friday 21 March 2008

Macau Holiday Plan (1)

Sneak Peek:
Boss approved my leave yesterday! So, I'm going home later on at 6.55am. Mom said she'll pick me up from the airport ;) The first thing I'm going to do is to glup down a bowl of hot spicy laksa (if the situation allows). I am going back alone this time. I guess I am going to miss boyfy.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Boyfy and I are planning to windup ourselves for quite some time already. And finally, we made up our mind. We are going to Macau and HK! Here we come Soi Chek!

Okay, Soi Chek isn't someone's name. If it is translated to either Hokkien or Teochew, it means small uncle from my father's side. I am going to stay at his place while I am at HK. And of cuz lah, before go to Macau and HK must make plan where to visit first mah...

So today, Im going to blog something about Macau which I found them through the internet.

When I first know the place named Macau, my first impression is that place nothing better than Cuba. Fire crackers factories are all over place. Mens and womens with exotic machine guns on their arm. Children and monkeys are used as third party in transporting drugs.

To my surprise, Macau is a lovely place and filled with Chinese people. Buildings are built in Portugal style. Amazing. And most of all, they have nice egg tarts! Ahh... I can't stop imagine myself bitting off the crispy butter-ish crust, yummy! *srrrup*

No comments: