Wednesday 19 March 2008

Crappy life

It's been a more than one week since my last update. What more to say, a decent enty. Me, as usual, busy with my work (Awww... not again?!!). Ahem...not the workload but the insane working schedule created by some nerds up there.

I still remember last month, how we're "forced" to work straight two weeks of night shift just to catch the numbers. Do you know how unmotivate I was during the 2nd week of night shift? But who gives a damn about it? Well, no one! Eventhough during rest days, I can't get my mind out of work. This is not a good sign *hai*

If you realize, most of my entry these days are all about how messy my working life: SUck working hour, suck colleagues, suck management, suck environment, suck operators, suck work load, suck enforcement, suck output.... Arghhh... basically everything which is suckable.

I really hate these kind of entries. I hate reading back these kind of entries too. I think I better stop these kind of post and promise not to post this kind of post anymore.

How sickening.

No comments: